Could I be?

iVillage Member
Could I be?
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 1:35pm
OK, you are all probably going to think I'm crazy, but is it possible for me to be pregnant? The last "activity" was in mid-Feb., so by now I would be 13 1/2 weeks along....I had an extremely light period in Feb. (which started all the worrying)...I've since had 2 light-normal periods on time in Mar & Apr. Is it possible to still be pregnant? I've taken many HPTs - the most recent was Tues., and it was neg (they've all been neg initally, but I got 2 evaporation lines on EPT, now I've been using FRE). I'm on the pill if that matters. I haven't really had any symptoms (I had some breat tenderness last month, but I think it was PMS since it went away when my period arrived). I guess what I'm getting at is if you have bleeding during pregancy is it possible that it mimics a period -in that it starts on the day you would have your period?
iVillage Member
In reply to: diam100
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 1:40pm
i have heard of that happening mostly cause it happened with my mum when she had my younger sister every month regular as clockwork she would take a normal period it does happen it is also rare a test would show up for you if you got a blood test done. good luck
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 1:56pm
Did it happen throughout her entire pregnancy? I’ve heard of it happening the first couple of months, but I don’t think I’ve heard of it happening into the second trimester. Has anyone else?
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 2:05pm
yes it did happen all the way through but she did go into early labour about two months early but that wasnt linked to the regular periods, its just the way things went. but it happens get checked with your doctor just in case i will be thinking about you let me know how it goes.

debbie