could i be...???

iVillage Member
could i be...???
Tue, 01-28-2014 - 4:55am

Hi everyone,

My name is Helen and i'm 32yrs old I have 2 daughters 11 & 4, i'm also a newbie here (just today in fact). Basically I think i might be pregnant, its not ideal because of my current situation but there you go. My last period was 24th Dec and i normally have a 31 day cycle, af was due 24th of this month but NOTHING, as it is im 4 days late with no symptoms whatsoever. Ive tested several times but keep getting BFN's...any ideas??

Im not sure if i felt implantation on Sunday afternoon it was like a strong pinching in my lower abdomen so strong that it stopped me in my tracks for a few seconds, ive had no spotting only a few cramps here and there. From last month ive worked out that i would now be 5 weeks pregnant,

Thanks in advance

H

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-28-2014 - 9:53am
Hmm. That's interesting. Is that pinching feeling the only "symptom" of possible pregnancy that you've felt so far? Have you been sick at all? Are you under any unusual stress at the moment?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-29-2014 - 4:01am

Hi thanks for replying, Yeah that pinching is all ive had really apart from the odd cramp here and there, ive not been or felt sick, my boobs dont hurt i actually feel great lol all except no af!! I did a first response test this morning with fmu and it was negative! this is day 6 of no af....

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-30-2014 - 8:25am
That's really bizarre. Have you thought about calling your doctor to get in for a blood test?

photo snowsiggy.png