Find a Conversation
|Mon, 02-11-2013 - 7:14pm|
so here starts my complicated story.
1. went off birth control back in november.
2. i believed i was pregnant after my very first cycle. LMP was Nov. 10th. i had 4 positive pregnancy tests Dec. 3rd with very faint lines.
3. Got my period again December 16th. Doctor believed I was either never pregnant or had an early miscarriage.
4. Missed my period again and had 2 positive pregnancy tests with very dark lines in January. Had it confirmed by Tender Care, but the lines were light. Should be about 7.5 weeks at this point.
5. Had a HcG blood test done and it was 930. The doctor said this is normal for 4-5 weeks pregnant. But I'm supposed to be 7.5 weeks. Huh? The only thing I can think of is my cycle is longer than 28 days... maybe around 36.
I haven't had an appointment yet, one is schedule for later this week. I'm just scared it might be ectopic or leading to another miscarriage and wanted to see if anyone else had this or anyone has positive encouragement that this may be ok????