QOTW - 1/16 Best things for the hospital

iVillage Member
QOTW - 1/16 Best things for the hospital
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 3:49pm
With some just having had babies and some getting ready to I thought it might be fun to make a list of must haves for your hospital stays. Here are some that I remember, keep in mind that I had a c-section so there's nothing birthing related on the list: Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, face lotion, chap stick, hair ties, brush) Electronics (lap top, camera, phone, chargers, birth CD, Friends DVDs to make me laugh at 3am) My clothes (nursing bras, PJ's, flip flops, Leaving the hospital outfit) Baby clothes (a sleeper for each day & a cute hat) Food (Snacks, Hard candies, gum) Pillow Boppy
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 4:56pm
I had a natural delivery but didn't end up using any of thT things I had packed bc my water broke at work and my DH forgot all of it needless to say I didn't really miss any of it but afterwards I found my BFing stuff most helpful especially my boppy and the book i had gotten in BFing class I just brought a robe to wear and one outfit for baby coming home obviously the camera was also a must. I wish I ha packed a bag for DH so he didn't have to leave so much. I was kind of a minimalist I used a lot of hospital stuff some by choice some bc of the situation of bags being left behind
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 8:01pm

Great idea for a post!

Me- 32 years old  Hubby- 33 years old- all normal tests- unexplained infertility
Proud mother of 11 year old son, Logan, from p
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 8:19pm

This time around I had NOTHING!

Sarah, 25 *IVF*First Cycle Canceled. Second Cycle Chemical Pregnancy. *Third Cycle Successful 3 weeks hospital for Pre-E. E&E born July 2010 via emergency cesarean at 34 weeks. NICU for a month. Now home & healthy. *FET with embies from cycle 3- BFN