QOTW - 2/20 - Pregnancy

iVillage Member
QOTW - 2/20 - Pregnancy
Mon, 02-20-2012 - 11:28am

What is your favorite and least favorite part of pregnancy?

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-20-2012 - 1:04pm

I can't say i loved any part of it.

----"Never give up on something that you can't stop thinking about every second of every day."----

Chris 

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-20-2012 - 2:03pm
I tend to agree with caryn I loved every minute of being pregnant even though I had gestational diabetes PIH and worked until the minute my water broke I missed being pregnant since the moment Anna popped out. What I loved most was the cOnfidence I had I felt and looked better than I had in years. And looked forward to labor and delivery as I will again if I'm lucky enough to be blessed twice. A few things that were annOying was the morning sickness and my Feet growing lol !
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-23-2012 - 7:43am
I have to admit, this latest pregnancy was pretty miserable. I loved thinking about what my babies would be like and the ultrasounds were cool. The rest of it though, yikes- it's the first time I've had significant nausea or vomiting and I had terrible anxiety the whole time that something would go wrong. The delivery ended up being kind of bittersweet, I felt more in control which was a bit therapuetic and I felt good enough to go home just a few hours later - but it was very fast and of course I was very concerned about delivering so early.
Sarah, 25 *IVF*First Cycle Canceled. Second Cycle Chemical Pregnancy. *Third Cycle Successful 3 weeks hospital for Pre-E. E&E born July 2010 via emergency cesarean at 34 weeks. NICU for a month. Now home & healthy. *FET with embies from cycle 3- BFN
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-24-2012 - 8:15pm

I also love pregnancy!!! Even though I was nauseated for the first

Me- 32 years old  Hubby- 33 years old- all normal tests- unexplained infertility
Proud mother of 11 year old son, Logan, from p
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-28-2012 - 10:34am
I LOVE LOVE LOVE being pregnant, honestly! Sure, I get the usual m/s and this last time I had GD, but it is all so well worth it. I walked A LOT with this last pregnancy and I really think that helped me stay mentally and physically in better shape. I have so many friends who have miserable pregnancies so I guess I am fortunate that I haven't had that kind of experience.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers