QOTW - 2/28 - Spring Trips

iVillage Member
QOTW - 2/28 - Spring Trips
Tue, 02-28-2012 - 11:58am

Hello ladies!

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-28-2012 - 12:28pm
I wish we were going somewhere ! We didn't take a honeymoon in lue of IVF so we've never gone on a trip. After seeing the millionth beaches.com cOmmercial while Anna was watching the sprout channel I took a look and pretended we were going lol pathetic I know ! Someday....
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-28-2012 - 5:47pm
Someday you will take that trip and it'll be the best ever =)

The middle of march we are going up to the mountains (Estes Park) and staying in the Stanley Hotel (from the movie The Shining) for the night of our anniversary. We found a deal on Groupon we couldn't refuse =) Our little girl will be coming with us...we haven't left her for more than a couple hours with a sitter yet so we aren't ready for an over night. She would probably do find though *LOL*

Then in May we are going to AZ to see my nephew graduate high school. My mom bought us all tickets for Christmas and to be honest we probably wouldn't be going otherwise and I'm not particularly looking forward to it. My sis isn't my bff and her kids are normal teenagers that would rather be anywhere than with family. Can you tell I'm looking forward to it?

Caryn