which doctor??

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-10-2008
which doctor??
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 5:16pm

I have finally hit the second trimester, and it is starting with a roaring sinus infection :(

 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-13-2010
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 7:32pm
I've always been told general doc unless it's ob related, but I would still call my ob and ask if I should go see the general doc.

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Registered: 08-11-2009
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 7:36pm

I go to my OB for everything when I'm pregnant. I think it depends on whether or not your OB is OK with that. Maybe call the OB first and see if they will treat or if they want to send you to the PCP?

iVillage Member
Registered: 05-12-2008
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 7:42pm

When I was pg with DS I aways went to my OB (as someone else mentioned they do), so I agree that you should call them and see what they prefer you to do.

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-01-2009
Fri, 06-24-2011 - 2:20pm

How are you feeling? I would go through my Ob first and if they wanted me to go to primary care then I would. I just feel more comfortable with a pg specialist to start.

Photobucket Forever Missing Our Angels ~ May 2010 ~ August 2010 ~ October 2010