Sophia Elizabeth

12:37AM

September 18, 2007

2 pounds, 3 ounces

14 inches long

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-23-2007 - 12:49pm

Congratulations! They are just beautiful! I saw your post in the preemie board but saw it after your delievery date. Just wanted to send you HUGS and that I hope your NICU stay is very short. Your pictures bring back memories to me of just a few weeks ago. My twins were born at 31 weeks and did very well. They stayed in 26 days... I resisted bottle feeding, thinking I could just BF, so it went a few days longer until it occured to me that they could come home sooner! There is a GREAT book I would recommend called "Preemies: the essential guide for parents" (I think). I was so overwheled and totally uneducated about the NICU. This book will put you at ease.

Congratulations again!

Laura

Proud Mommy to Eva & Emma

August 13th, 2007 @ 31 weeks 6 days!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-23-2007 - 3:55pm

Kelly,

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-23-2007 - 5:33pm

Congrats on the arrival of your babies!

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2007 - 5:03am

Congratulations on the birth of your twins. And welcome to the world Sophie and Tommy. They are adorable - and so tiny (I forgot how little they can be at birth...they grow big so fast!). I'm glad to hear that Sophie is doing well, and I hope Tommy won't have any additional issues to deal with now.

I hope your NICU stay is as short as can be! Grow little ones, grow!!

((((hugs)))) and congratulations on doing a great job with your little twins!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

sleeplessmomsclub.gifgottwins.gifthtwinssuperpowerblinky.gif

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket &nb

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2007 - 4:20pm

Sophie and Tommy....grow fast and may everything be smooth sailing from here out!

Congrats Mom and Dad!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2007 - 10:09am

I've been there where you are right now!! It sucks it's bitter sweet and the main thing is you have to just look forward to the babies getting stronger and healthier! The NICU Stay feels like an eternity. When you do get them home you'll laugh and say what was I thinking!! I'm so glad you don't have to worry anymore about what's happening inside your body. It's uplifting to know you can look at them and be with them. They need to hear your voice and let me tell ya, we learned so much from the NICU nurses that helped us take them home what to do and not to panic! Learn as much as you can from the professionals!! They are a beautiful addition to your family!