Monday Homeschool Recess 1/28

Community Leader
Monday Homeschool Recess 1/28
Mon, 01-28-2013 - 12:13am

Hey moms and grandmas, come on out and play.  It's recess time!

Well, we got a bit more snow last night and now the sleet/freezing rain warm-up is starting.  Grrrrrrr.  Why does it have to get warm and probably melt off the nice snow we got over the weekend? No fair!  The good thing is, it looks like the rain will change back to snow at the end of the warm spell, so maybe we'll end up with white on the ground again.  If we're lucky!

Not much on the agenda for today, aside from routine stuff.  I have a meeting at 5, and dd and I both have our usual rehearsals.  I think she's going to hang out at the library and walk across the street to her rehearsal, unless she changes her mind.  Knowing her, she might even persuade a friend to meet her and hang out Wink

Sue
Homeschooling mom to DD15 & DS11

CL of Homeschooling, Signature Showcase, Ectopic Loss, and Fertility Charting

Pages

Community Leader
Thu, 01-31-2013 - 2:32am

@ Thau, it's so nice to have you back with us!  I hope your family will find more peace (and less stress for you!) with some of your kids back home.  I'm sorry the school experience didn't work out as hoped, for those who are back home.  I'm especially sorry that your eldest was being bullied.  I hope her self esteem will revive and that the home environment will help her to feel better about herself.  {{{HUGS}}} for all that we have to deal with as moms.

Sue
Homeschooling mom to DD15 & DS11

CL of Homeschooling, Signature Showcase, Ectopic Loss, and Fertility Charting

Pages