Monday Homeschool Recess 6/10

Community Leader
Monday Homeschool Recess 6/10
Mon, 06-10-2013 - 8:23am

Hey moms and grandmas, come on out and play.  It's recess time!

Rainy recess today, so bring your umbrella.  Who has the coolest umbrella?  I'm sure I don't...mine's just plain royal blue.  Keeps me dry and that's what counts, right?  Actually, I have a rainsuit in my car too, because things from the camper are lurking in the car so they don't get dusty in the garage.

The kids have nothing on the agenda today, which I believe makes them happy.  I was hoping ds would prune the quince bush, but since it's raining, he'll probably have a good excuse not to do that Tongue Out He will no doubt drive the family crazy with his "countdown to the motorhome".  It'll be hours now, not days.  Speaking of the devil...he's just called for his "i just woke up good morning mommy" call so the count should be starting any minute now.

Sue
Homeschooling mom to DD15 & DS11

CL of Homeschooling, Signature Showcase, Ectopic Loss, and Fertility Charting

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-10-2013 - 10:27am

I guess the birthday girl is on to much sugar! She is using an empty plastic water bottle and her body as a drum set! Today should be the end day of birthday bash celebration! More simple fun, with choices she gets to control and way to much sugar, so I am sure it will be fun times. Her Dad has the day off so she can entertain him more with her drum set....of plastic garbage and hit the abs or knees band! The never stop self entertaining and this kid has internal rhythm, did I mention she plays the Piano? So she is always tapping on something, if not the keys to a piano! No normal day here, and because I am a parent I must eat to much sugar. Glad I try to minimize it more in non celebratory days....there is just way to much to celebrate in life! 

H. 

Community Leader
Mon, 06-10-2013 - 1:17pm

She's too funny! Maybe she needs a drum set for her next birthday Cool

Sue
Homeschooling mom to DD15 & DS11

CL of Homeschooling, Signature Showcase, Ectopic Loss, and Fertility Charting