Tuesday Homeschool Recess 2/19

Community Leader
Tuesday Homeschool Recess 2/19
Tue, 02-19-2013 - 7:37am

Hey moms and grandmas, come on out and play.  It's recess time!

Waiting for some snow.  I think.  Depends on which weather forecast you look at as to what we're supposed to get or how much, LOL.  At least it's not doing anything severe when I have to be out and about.  Walked into a busy time at work so hopefully that means the rest of the day will be calm and peaceful, LOL.

DD has her music lesson today, and then the kiddos have youth club at church.  Aside from that, a quiet day.  Of course.  We save all the busy-ness for my days off!

Sue
Homeschooling mom to DD15 & DS11

CL of Homeschooling, Signature Showcase, Ectopic Loss, and Fertility Charting

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-19-2013 - 8:38am

Wee got a light dusting overnight and I see some gently flurries.  Hardly a ground covering.  I got word that the dog sitter can take them while we'll be in AZ and now I'm waiting on the cat sitter's yes before I  can book the hotel.

This morning is school. After lunch we're going to head to the pool for PE.  After not swimming laps for a few months Zeph did a slow non continuous mile made up of all different strokes (66 25 yard lengths).  If he goes back to team he needs to do that all in one, so some conditioning to do:)  Grocery shopping after followed by more school.  

Dinner is some sort of meat with a quinoa/sweet potato/zucchini blend.

Community Leader
Tue, 02-19-2013 - 2:07pm

I forget...when are you going to AZ?  I'm glad the details are falling into place.  DS was telling me that their hotel is booked now for their trip...but it has an outdoor pool so he doesn't know if it'll be open yet or not (beginning of April) but he's hoping it will be.  My suggestion that he swim in the bathtub didn't seem to be popular Tongue Out

I didn't know Z was considering going back to swim team.  I know he'll get back in shape if he does...faster than I would, for sure, LOL!

Sue
Homeschooling mom to DD15 & DS11

CL of Homeschooling, Signature Showcase, Ectopic Loss, and Fertility Charting