We received the Welcome to the Class of 2016 letter!

Community Leader
We received the Welcome to the Class of 2016 letter!
Mon, 02-06-2012 - 10:54am

Dd sent out her acceptance letter and deposit the other week to her first choice college!!

Ramona  Mom to 2 great kids and wife to one wonderful hubby since 1990!

iVillage Member

She will be studding biology and physics, she wants to teach high school science. She got into her first choice school, with a nice scholarship too! It is s small Lutheran school in Rock Island, IL. Itcis about two half hours away

It's about the same distance from us, straight west. We looked there for oldest. I've known several people who attend and all have loved it. Dd21 is a biology major and it was recommended to her by several members of her HS science faculty for having an excellent biology program. In the end, because dd was so young, we chose to stay closer to home, but I think your dd will love it there and get a very high quality education. And YAY!! for the scholarships. :)

Community Leader
She will be studding biology and physics, she wants to teach high school science. She got into her first choice school, with a nice scholarship too! It is s small Lutheran school in Rock Island, IL. Itcis about two half hours away. Thanks for asking!!

Ramona  Mom to 2 great kids and wife to one wonderful hubby since 1990!

iVillage Member

That's wonderful. Where is she going - big or small close? Close or far away? What will she be studying? This is such an exciting time!

Theresa

Community Leader
That is wonderful to hear Ramona! I bet she is super excited!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
This message is under review. Please refer to our Terms of Service or contact us at policy@mail.ivillage.com.
Photobucket