April Goals

iVillage Member
April Goals
Wed, 03-31-2010 - 9:59pm

What will you be working on in April?

1. Keep trying to reduce the amount spent on household stuff. Maybe I need a *Walgreens/Target/Walmart* ban???

2. Declutter. This month I'd like to work on cleaning out our shed, if the weather cooperates. File/trash 2 stacks of papers on the floor of computer room. Go through my clothes and donate stuff I haven't worn for awhile. Work on organizing my exercise resources.

3. Make camping reservations for July.

Keeping it simple this month since we'll be gone a couple weekends on camping trips. :-)

Kelly

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 4:30pm

My goals this month:

Get at least one more full time client.

Set up medical insurance for my family.

Reduce utilities and expenses: (<=less than) This is a big goal for me. If I can get these lower, I will be a happy camper!!!!

siiy 2009

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-07-2010 - 9:29am

Meet with

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-07-2010 - 7:44am

1. Survive. Try to figure out how

laurenaugust.gif picture by wowen<

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-06-2010 - 4:01pm

1. Stick to grocery budget!

2. Stick to weekly meal planning (i have been doing this and helps so much)

3. Get rid of bassinet.

4. wash and put coats, hats and boots away.

5. Consignment some more baby things

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-06-2010 - 12:34pm

1. As soon as GED results come in, I will be applying to a couple of schools for their nursing program.

2. Have our official Engagement Photos taken.

3. FIND A JOB!!

4. Start saving for Fiancee's family reunion in July.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-05-2010 - 10:05am
To just stay out of the grocery stores.

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-04-2010 - 2:51pm

Okay, I think making some goals this month shouldn't be too painful....

1)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-04-2010 - 1:16pm

I think my goals are definitely doable if I put my mind to it. :)

1. Stay out of Walmart and Target--I always overspend at these places

2. Be happy with what I have in my home and tell myself that I don't need to buy more.

3. Eat out of my freezers (both are completely stuffed) and my pantry (so much stuff there that I can't even see what I have!)rather than buying new. I'll still need to buy milk & bread, but beyond that, I can stick to what I already have.

4. Work on our garden--we have 6 tomatoes growing already! :)

5. Start working on a Frugal Summer-Fun List. There are free nature centers near our home, summer activities at our library, low-cost concerts at a nearby park, lakes for fishing, shady beautiful areas for picnics, sprinklers to run through while we water the grass in the backyard, a pool close-by, and lots of other activities available to us for the Summer. I just want to have a big list of low-cost activities, including at-home options like fingerpainting, book reading, free movies from the library, and some simple kitchen science experiments so I can be sure to provide a fun summer without breaking the bank. :) I figure if I start this list early, I'll be ready by the time Summer arrives. :)

Pat

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-02-2010 - 8:11am

I feel like its been forever since I made monthly goals :-(

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-01-2010 - 9:33pm
hello!! so my april goals pretty much look like my march ones...
1. stick to the budget and keep all my bills current.
2. buy NO MORE clothes for my kids until i go through the ones they currently have.(i wont be doing that until june so thats going to be a couple months goal)
3. try to put some money into the savings account. limit out to eat trips, video purchases, etc. to have some extra $$.
4. make doctors appointment for my youngest dd.
5. watch what i eat and eat less. (i have been doing pretty good with this over the last week)
6. keep my mouth CLOSED at work. (i work with people who have the maturity level of middle schoolers-theres been a lot of drama as of late from people running their mouths and telling half truths)
thats about all i can think of right now!! take care!!
JOANNE
maman2goons@yahoo.com

Pages