Find a Conversation
|Sun, 01-31-2010 - 3:17pm|
Anyone have goals for February?
I love reading what others hope to accomplish; it's motivating to me! Here's my list--I'm such a *list person*--for February......
1. Continue w/the shopping exile. Try to come in w/lower spending amounts than I had in Jan.
2. Declutter. I have a couple of specific areas to go through--3 boxes of kids' books I took off bookshelf a few weeks ago, a small dresser of vhs movies, the drawers in my dresser. Possibly our master bedroom closet if I finish those.
3. Finish taxes and FAFSA. Hopefully this will be crossed off the list by next weekend.
4. Plan and take weekend trip. The kids have a 4-day weekend for Presidents' Day. We're thinking about heading up to Hannibal to see Mark Twain's boyhood home and then swing over to Springfield, IL to do the Lincoln stuff.
5. Stop procrastinating on making a few phone calls to set up some dr. appts. Why is that something I even need to put on a list???????