Got full refund deep fryer from EBay

iVillage Member
Got full refund deep fryer from EBay
Sun, 08-22-2010 - 12:35pm
I was chatting back and forth with Pay Pal. They were the ones handling this issue. Since the seller did not directly contact me himself via email. Yesterday I got a full refund. No explanations why. Still really don't know where that item was or is. It doesn't matter now since I was reimbursed. I ordered the exact same deep fryer from Amazon. Only 2$ more. But they were doing a special this weekend. I get free 2 day shipping. Says if ordered yesterday I can expect my item by Tuesday. Amazon has always been good.

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-22-2010 - 4:22pm

That is unfortunate that the seller never contacted you - I always contact the buyer if there is an issue, but I'm glad you got your refund. It always take a while to get the refund through Paypal.

I'm sure you'll be able to track the shipping through Amazon quite easily.

signature 
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 1:57pm
I'm glad it worked out and you got your money back.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-25-2010 - 10:16am
UPS calls me yesterday. I had them tracing my package. They said they see a tracking notice. Like someone bought a shipping label online. But they never had the item in their hands ever. So that let me know the seller was being shady. I did leave him neutral feedback. Was debating negative feedback. But since I got my money back. I left it neutral. Saying ordered/paid July 21st. Never received item Happy for refund of money.