July Goals

iVillage Member
July Goals
Thu, 07-01-2010 - 11:00am

What do you hope to accomplish this month?

My July goals.......

1. Do fun things w/the kids!

2. Plan for the family for when I'll be in CA (meals, logistics of who needs to be where when, etc.) And then

Kelly

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-06-2010 - 10:56pm

Goals:

1. Grocery exile, although these three kids are eating me out of house and home! We are not used to being home for every meal, since my kids generally eat breakfast, two snacks, and lunch at daycare, which is provided as part of my payment.

2. Keep CC charges to the limit I set in the budget. I have 5 days to go in this billing cycle, and I have $100, left to spend, if needed. I charge everything for the month, then pay if off. I earn points toward free money, so it works out to an extra $250.00 about every 6-8 months! However, we have plans on Sunday to meet my sister for a fun day, so between gas and food, it will be $100. My kids haven't seen my sis and niece / nephew in a while, so....priorities:)

3. Do (2-4) fun things per week with my kids, without spending a lot of money!!

4. Rip up carpet in living room and lay laminate. I have the flooring, just need some new luan for subfloor.

5. Lose 3-5 lbs......we'll so about this one:(

Suz, Proud Single Mother By Choice to three beautiful children:

Suz, Proud Single Mother By Choice to three beautiful children:  a sweet daughter (born 12.04) and adorable twin sons (born 3.08)

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-06-2010 - 1:51pm

1. Do a better job tracking our spending and completing work on our budget

2. Finish decluttering the house, and steam clean everything

3. Finish painting the living room

4. Paint the kids' room

5. Finish buying what I need for homeschooling in August!

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-05-2010 - 9:05pm

1. Pay for my girls' weekend getaway all in advance

2. Work extra to get a bigger check

3. Finally clean out my closet, donate some to charity

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-05-2010 - 7:38am

1. Do something with the kids everyday or almost (so far so good)

2. Keep ongoing list

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-04-2010 - 1:11pm

My goals for the month are:

1. Declutter my house - I will get rid of at least one thing every day. Baby steps right?

2. Finish the novels I have started (I have 4 in progress)

3. Take my dogs on a walk through the week.

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-03-2010 - 8:52am

1. Make plans to have our large bedroom remodeled into 2 smaller bedrooms - including getting an estimate on having it done and helping DH gather information on doing it ourselves. I'm going out of town with DD August 3rd, and that would be the prefect time to have this done.

2. Pick out a color to paint the living room. This will be done during our trip in August if DH isn't doing the bedroom then. If he is, we will have to reschedule it.

3. Contact a couple people to get estimates to remove our 3 stumps.

4. Plan meals around the foods we have better!

5. Walk or ride bikes at least 6 nights per week (weather permitting). We need to get back into this; our slacking shows in my lack of weight loss!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-02-2010 - 9:34am

My Goals this month: (play time is over, I have work to do!)

1.Finish my quilt -this will be on going until it is finished!

2. Purge my books- This is my main decluttering goal this month.

3. Complete my business paperwork- I am a little behind.

4. Clean up office- This is a huge undertaking so I have to do this in steps.

siiy 2009

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-01-2010 - 11:22pm

My goals are

1. Get our house painted (we're doing this ourselves with help from family)--- also not have anyone injured!!
2. Grocery excile as long as possible. We need to be saving since we are doing all this home improvement stuff.
3. Do fun free stuff with the kids now that baseball is over. Unfortunately Iowa is all underwater so a lot of our state parks are closed, but I think we can find some other places. This weekend we are camping in the one dry spot in town.. our backyard!
4. Stick to my plan of one big goal per week. I'm hoping to just build on these and not just do it for a week and then back out.
5. Stick to the envelope system. It works well for us when we do it!
6. Keep up my training for the half marathon I'm doing in Oct. I did a 20k (which is 12.4 miles) in June. Would like to finish a bit stronger, but of course my main goal is just to finish upright :)

Jill

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-01-2010 - 3:23pm

No set goals for this month, I need some time off from the pressure, lol!! After all, it's summer!!

There are a few things I hope to get around to this month. One is getting rid of some of the "stuff" we have around here - either giving it away, setting it aside for a yard sale in September/October, or throwing it out. Also trying to grocery exile/shopping exile as much as possible until September.

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-01-2010 - 1:51pm

My July Goals....

1. Declutter entire house and garage.

2. Get ready for a garage sale in late July, early August

3. Stick to the budget.

4. Enjoy the free things that we have to do with Johnathon and James

CafeMom Tickers

Pages