Mid-month check of Aug. goals

iVillage Member
Mid-month check of Aug. goals
Sun, 08-15-2010 - 3:51pm

How's it going w/the August goals?

1. Continue w/the grocery & *stuff* exile. Work-in-progress. I need to add this week's shopping into my totals. Think I'm doing ok.

2. Declutter guest/playroom. This is the 3rd month for this. The problem is it's in the basement and not staring me in the face. Hopefully 3rd time is a charm! Freecycled 2 things from down there today. Also got rid of some of dd's stuff that she doesn't want that was stored there.

3. Make some fall camping reservations. Talked to dh about which dates. Still need to decide where and make the reservations.

4. Shop for #4's b-day. Nothing yet. His b-day is on the 27th, so I need to do something soon. He does have a list, so it's mostly a matter of picking a thing or 2 from it and go shopping.

Kelly

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-16-2010 - 5:30am
Congrats, keep up the good work, i hope you achieve your goals. All the best.
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-15-2010 - 6:03pm
Becky
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-15-2010 - 5:31pm

1. Continue to work on weekly budget and keeping the budget under control. Been doing great at this!

2. Finish decluttering the spare room. Still a work in progress.

3. Go through my school items, condensing and getting it ready to go to my new school. Not done yet, will do the week of the 23rd.

4. Buy what I need for the new school year without breaking the bank. Not even started yet.

5. Enjoy the party that I have planned for James. Had a great time, and great turnout.

CafeMom Tickers