How are you doing with your June goals?
1. Do a grocery exile. I'd like to only purchase fresh produce, dairy products
1. Declutter the Spare Room to make room for my school stuff that is coming home the 3rd week of June. School stuff is pretty much home...(came home early), with the exception of 1 or 2 boxes. BUT...the spare room is still a disaster area, so I will spend the week of June 21st, cleaning it out.
2. Order Angel Food for June. I think that this may help with the grocery budget a little bit. I will be ordering Angel Food on the 18th. This is going to come on the 26th, just before a week where we can really use it, because the weekly budget will be 2/3 less than normal, because of prescriptions and a dentist visit.
3. Pay off a loan. This should happen the last week of June, as long as my paycheck is correct.
4. Apply for Unemployment and put my student loans on deferment due to economic hardship. Started deferment paperwork, waiting on June 22nd to roll around to file for unemployment.
5. Complete my Fafsa for Fall. Not done yet.
6. Stay within the $180 weekly budget that is set up. Been doing great on this! I am so happy about that.
I am going to finish my quilt this month.
1.go thru the summer toys and pull out the ones the girls
CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH ALREADY!!!
1. Go walking at least 4 times a week I only went 3 times last week and not once this week yet... I've found that if I don't go first thing in the morning, I usually don't go at all.
2. Only buy essential groceries and household items and stick to the budget Been doing very well with this one (since I don't have extra to spend now). It's been a little entertaining to find ways to spend the least amount of money on essentials: using coupons during a sale, go to 2 stores 'cause 1 has chicken breast for super cheap, making my own dishwasher soap, etc.
3. Continue cloth diapering and get the clothes line up in the backyard Cloth diapering is fabulous! It's going really well, and for that, I'm thankful. No clothes line yet :(
4. Pack up ALL maternity clothes (I know...) and clothes Micah's outgrown and put them in the attic Mostly packed but nothing in the attic yet