What are your goals for September
1. Declutter. I'm up to 1478 things out of here for the year. I want to work in these areas in Sept.--toys & games in basement, basement closet (stores extra coats, etc.), computer desk which is a MAJOR paper hot spot/dumping ground.
2. Catch up on making phone calls for various appts.
3. Go through the fall/winter clothes. Definitely don't feel like doing this yet as it's still close to 90 and humid. UGH!
4. Make camping reservations for Oct. & Nov.
5. Find & save an extra $500. No particular reason, just something to challenge myself. :-)
CL Frugal Families
Hadn't really thought about it so here's a start
I'm getting back on the wagon this month, I promise!
1. Workout on the Wii at least 90 minutes per week (in theory 30 minutes each morning on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday).
2. Get my fall clothes to the consignment shop.
3. Figure out a way to make our budget balance. We just found out that we lost daycare assistance and now have to pay $155/week instead of $244/month (and that's after switching to a less expensive center). Right now we have more expenses that income :(
4. Try to find some less expensive (but still weight loss friendly) meals. We're still spending quite a bit at the grocery store, but we have really slowed down on eating out (yay!). It's a lot easier to not go eat out when you know your toddler will make it miserable, lol.
I'm just going to keep it at 4. Maybe then I'll get them done!
Here are mine:
1. Get into a morning routine...especially with me working and James in Nursing School this is critical.
2. Work on Spare room and go through Johnathon's wardrobe and put the fall/winter clothes in the dresser.
3. Clean and organize Johnathon's room.
4. Continue FLYing! Love it!