Trying to plan a vacation . . .Q's?
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 07-11-2003 - 4:15pm|
1. Have to have a kitchen to cook all our meal because of DD's severe food allergies.
2. Need to be AT the attraction - not driving to get to it from hotel, etc.
3. Don't want to leave the midwest.
4. Limited budget.
5. Can't be too stimulating or mind-boggling like Disney or anything.
6. I'm thinking two days tops.
7. Preferrably not a place with alot of kids as that will agitate my DS.
Does ANYONE have any ideas?
Maybe we should just stay at home. *sigh*
Thanks for any input.