Hi. This is the right board. I'm sorry you're worried. If you feel something isn't right, it's probably something you should investigate. If your ped is saying to wait, you could see another specialist such as a pediatric neurologist or developmental pediatrician, or you could call Early Intervention for an evaluation. Megan was referred to EI at 6 mos old, and we started seeing specialists when she was about 1 yr old. So, I don't know if they will tell you to wait a bit longer or not. But you could try.
i think , and this is my opinion. but i think maybe u should seek some counceling! it would probably be