Find a Conversation
|Fri, 03-30-2007 - 6:00pm|
Please pray for our family. Here's what I posted on my other boards a little bit ago:
OMG we can't catch a freakin break can we?! I'm at home waiting on the doctor to call and tell me whether or not Faith is going to be admitted back to the hospital. She sounds just awful. They did blood work at the peds and sent us to the hospital for chest x-rays. Doc called me at the hospital and said that he's having to call the on call doc at the hospital (neonatologists) for a consult and see what they want to do and whether or not they want to admit her. I don't know what she has right now because I couldn't hardly hear him on the hospital phone so we're sitting and waiting. He told me I could wait at home in case she's admitted I'll be able to pack a few things and take them with us. I'm ready to just throw my hands up and cry. Why can't my baby just get well and stay well for a while. Spending her birthday in the freakin hospital after having spent Christmas there already is almost more than I can bare.
I just talked to the doctor's office and though we are still waiting to here yay or nay on being admitted the nurse finally told me that she has a bi-lateral infiltration which in english means pneumonia in BOTH lungs. Please pray for us as we wait to hear what to do next and whether or not we'll be in the hospital again