I'd like to offer you a challenge for
1. Caity, 11, brushed out Emily's hair, 8, and gave her a new hair style that she can hardly wait to wear to school on Monday;
2. Emily vacuumed her bedroom. (then asked for a raise in allowance, lol)
3. Caity and Emily offered to take their little brother, Lucas, 6, toboganning.
4. Caity cleaned her bedroom after only being asked once;
5. Lucas picked out a present for his little friend, who has just become a big brother.
Sounds like you've got some pretty special kids there!
1. He helped take his dog to the kennel and did not pitch a fit when we left her there ( very hard for him)
2. He cleaned his room and made his bed
3. He carried laundry up and down the stairs for me to do.
4. He played with my daddy this weekend and helped to keep up with him (my daddy had a brain tumor 3 years ago and still needs to be watched and kept up with.)
5. He took all his meds WITHOUT a fight last nite.
Sounds like a wonderful weekend over all!