Introduction to the Bible Study
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 01-11-2004 - 4:47pm|
The Outline look like this:
I Interrelations of the Bible, Tradition and the Magisterium of the Catholic Church
II God’s Master Plan of Salvation
III The Cooperation of Man: Works
IV Our Blessings in the New Adam and the New Eve
V Consecrated Life
VI The Christian Facing Temptation
VIII The Making of a Christian Character
IX Giving Witness to Christ
Each lesson has some Bible reading and reflection questions.
Supplemental reading Material is also posted that may be helpful.
There are some self-examination questions at the end of the section, not each lesson, read them, answer them and discuss them.
The Correct answers will be posted at the end of the week of the final lesson for each section before the first lesson of the next section.
How to study:
1. Look for a quiet place
2. Be certain that you are using a Catholic edition of the Bible
3. Pray for the assistance of the Holy Spirit
4. Read each question
5. Look up and read the Bible passages
6. Answer each of the Questions
7. Have a Catholic or Bible dictionary handy to look up words you might not understand
8. Come back here to post and discuss what you have read and written
9. Read the additional material if you have it available