"padded" underpants

iVillage Member
Registered: 12-18-2008
"padded" underpants
Tue, 08-25-2009 - 6:30am
a long time ago I found some cotton underpants, just like regular ones, but they had a little extra padding for absorbancy--does anyone know where I can get those?
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-03-2009
Fri, 09-04-2009 - 10:51am
You can buy them at Target (probably Walmart too). Gerber makes them and they are called training pants. I bought some last week - they have boy colors, girl colors, and plain white ones. They were in the baby section - with the bibs and packaged onesies.
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-11-2005
Thu, 09-10-2009 - 11:29pm
This is probably too late, but you can also buy the Gerber ones at Babies R Us. :)

06042009-jaye.jpg picture by charingso
iVillage Member
Registered: 05-18-2006
Tue, 09-15-2009 - 10:27am

Hi there!