Find a Conversation
|Sun, 09-09-2007 - 11:16am|
Here's a little update on me..... We have decided to do IVF one more time with my own eggs. My insurance thankfully is very good and most is covered. So, we are scheduled to start BCP's in Oct. and cycle Nov/Dec. New RE is using an entirely different, very aggressive protocol. If it doesn't work, we will move onto donor eggs. We went for initial appt. a couple of weeks ago, and are now on the list. The list for my place is 6 mos-1 year waiting. We will continue to move up on the list but will not become active until we complete mock trial, which we will probably do Feb/March. Of course, I am hopeful for the IVF to work, but I know I have a plan which feels good. The cost of DE scares the s*** out of me, but DH assures me we can work it out. I hate all this waiting and not knowing, but it is becoming a way of life (as you all know). Will keep you updated. Good luck to all.