Keep your fingers crossed

iVillage Member
Keep your fingers crossed
Sat, 09-04-2010 - 8:09pm

So I went to the dr on Friday and after just a couple of days on the meeds my lining looks good. They also told me that at the donors baseline a ppt that she had TONS of follicles! I hope they turn out to be quality eggs! I also had acupuncture today and scheduled 4 more appointments. He gave me some herbs to take that might help..........who knows, I will try anything!!!!!!!

Please keep your fingers crossed that at my Tuesday dr a ppt I get more encouraging news about the donors follicles!

Wendy
3 failed ivf
1 failed donor ivf
4 previous miscarriages

Wendy
3 failed ivf
1 failed donor ivf
4 previous miscarriages
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-07-2010 - 8:45pm

Hi,
I went today for a follow up visit and they said my lining looks great! The donor has 10+ follies on each side. They scheduled an intralipid transfer on Monday and think they will retrieve the donor that day too. I had acupuncture tonight, so by the time this is over I will had enough appointments to last me a while!

My donor is 28 and donated at a different clinic 5 years ago. It resulted in the recipient having twins and then a 3rd child with her frozen embryo. She has a couple children of her own, one is 2. Hopefully I picked well!

How are you making out?

Wendy

Wendy
3 failed ivf
1 failed donor ivf
4 previous miscarriages
Wendy
3 failed ivf
1 failed donor ivf
4 previous miscarriages
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-06-2010 - 1:21pm
Best wishes to you for a successful cycle and hope that retrieval brings many excellent eggs!
Best wishes,
Gabrielle

Franklin and Callan

Thanks to MaryTexas for my beautiful siggie!

Franklin and Callan

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-06-2010 - 10:42am
KUP.

jhscalis@wisc.edu

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-05-2010 - 5:03pm
Sounds great Wendy.

Isabel
Mom to Sebastian Robert after 3+ years of infertility

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-05-2010 - 9:56am

Wendy,

So what do you know about your donor? I'm sure you will get lots of great follicles and plenty of grade A embryos! I've also done the herbs with the acupuncture but now that we're on meds my acupuncturist doesn't make me take them. Thank goodness because I have enough to remember with all the pills I have. ha!

Carolyn

TTC #1 since 2005
3 miscarriages and too many BFN's

Carolyn

Too many IUI’s, IVF’s and failed attempts to count.

TTC #1 since 2005