need reassurance...and wisdom....
Find a Conversation
|Wed, 11-11-2009 - 5:31pm|
I stopped my bcp Sunday and was told to continue the lupron and that I would get a period by now. I was suppose to go in today for my baseline u/s and b/w but RE said to postpone it. She said if I don't get my period by Friday I need to come in to see what is going on?
What is going on? Is this normal? What does it mean if I don't get my period? Will we have to postpone? or will they give me something to make the period come? please help....hoping I am not the reason the donor has to stop. Anyone dealt with this?
p.s. anyone else a raging b*t$h with these drugs? I am so irritable and it isn't helping that my body isn't cooperating...my poor DH. :)
IUI #2 - BFN
5/2007 -BFP naturally, m/c 6/07
IUI #3 - BFN
IVF#1 canceled-IUI #4 & IUI #5 -BFN
We've been matched! BCP 10/26, Lupron 11/3 - stopped BCP 11/8 waiting for a period!!!