What do you think? Could I be??
Find a Conversation
|Mon, 09-21-2009 - 11:26am|
We've decided to move forward with DE and when I called the office last week the coordinator was out of town until today -no big deal. So I haven't officially started the DE process. But I have not seen AF yet..she was suppose to start yesterday. I have what looks like a triphasic chart with elevated temps since 10DPO, been going to acupuncture, feeling very hot and have a little bit of heartburn. I did poas yesterday a.m. but it was negative. I'm too scared to test again but still elevated temps, no cramps, no spotting and I know I ovulated 16 days ago....can anyone help me out?
I will have to turn in my DE docs and pay my deposit to move forward?
IUI #2 - BFN 5/2007 -BFP naturally, m/c 6/07
IUI #3 - BFN
IUI #4 - 8/9/09, IUI #5 8/10/09 -BFN
Moving forward with DE!