I hope I O'd
Find a Conversation
|Mon, 12-19-2011 - 10:59am|
I really really really really hope I O'd yesterday or the day before. My temps aren't exactly what I'd like for them to be and FF hasn't marked O yet. But we just can't BD anymore! We're exhausted. We've BD'd way more than usual to begin with, and that's on top of DH working tons of hours due to the holidays. We're both wiped out. We were supposed to BD last night, but mutually decided not to our of sheer exhaustion. I think I have already O'd based on my CM. Yesterday and today it is scant, but mostly sticky. I feel like it's in the process of drying up post-O.
I would love to hear opinions though on whether or not we have a chance this month. Maybe we should have BD'd last night. I told DH it's okay if we miss our chance this month, it's such a crazy month work wise with him being in retail and we just have to forgive ourselves for being tired. Things will be easier next month, if we do indeed have to try another month.
If I did O already I can't believe I still have to wait 2 weeks to test. I'm only on my second cycle TTC and the process is already making me lose my mind!
Thanks for any thoughts/opinions! :)