I'm sure the experts will chime in soon. I've only been charting 6 months so take my advice with a grain of salt. :)
When something like that happens and I have two really different temps I mark them both down and wait until the next morning to figure out which seems to be more on target.
Since both temps are above your cover line I wouldn't worry too much about either.