Encourgement please

iVillage Member
Encourgement please
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 1:26pm
So I am 8dpiui and an emotional wreck. One minute I am on a high and the next I am on a low. Yesterday I cried when I picked up the taxes from the CPA. (wonder what they thought about me.) Today has been the worst and not even sure why I feel the way I do. It is so stressful through the 2ww. I am not sure if it is AF talking or if I am pregnant. I have not been on the broads as much as it is difficult to continuously be thinking about all of it. There are 6 people on my office expecting babies and it kills me every day to look at these people. Also both DH brothers are expecting their 2nd child this year. It is a tough road to go through. AF is due tomorrow and I have no symptoms of AF. I am hoping this is a good sign and all the twinges, on and off again cramps, moodiness, ache breast are a good sign. We will see at the end of the week if it is AF or actually pregnancy

Me ~ 31  DH ~ 33  TTC #1 since August 2002. Dealing with mild Endo, PCOS, D

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 5:50pm
Being an emotional wreck could be a good sign. That's exactly how I was when I got my BFP. H&P for you to get some goods BFP news soon.

Lori

DH and I are 33yrs old. TTC #1 since May08| July09- Dx POF|  Aug09- started Premarin, Metformin, and Lupron

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 4:41pm
I know this is a hard journey and the 2ww can be filled with anticipation and hope.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 2:31pm

I'm sorry that you are having a tough time in this 2ww.

You definitely have some good symptoms goingo on. I hope all

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 2:00pm
I am not sure the length of my LP. My cycles are never normal and I never know when I am going to start. I usually get a heads up a few days before when I start to cramp really bad and cannot get enough sweets. Right now I have no desire for sweets at all let alone do not have much of an appetite for much. I am trying to hold out from poas to early.

Me ~ 31  DH ~ 33  TTC #1 since August 2002. Dealing with mild Endo, PCOS, D

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 1:52pm

LOL at you at the CPA's! That is funny but I totally understand it, I am a crier and cry at the drop of a hat.

Well your symptoms sound good, I hope AF stays far far away!

Is your LP always only 9 days?

Kelly

I'm 38, DH is 42 and we are TTC #1. We've had 3 unexplained miscarriages and a bout with Asherman's Syndrome but we're determined.

BFP #4! - 1/