IUI #3 cancelled
Find a Conversation
|Thu, 09-17-2009 - 11:15am|
I went in yesterday for my US & I have a cyst on my left ovary.
So no treatments this month. I have to go back next month & if it is still there I have to start BCP.
So all the worrying about which day was CD 1 was all for nothing.
Since I will be going au naturale this cycle & I won't be seeing the doctor until the next AF shows up I have decided that I am using yesterday as CD 1. My temp dipped yesterday & I had full AF by 2pm.
I am still going to use OPK's & hope for a miracle.
I am so bummed:(