Spoke too soon...

iVillage Member
Spoke too soon...
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 11:42am

Well, no big surprise here, but just as suspected, AF showed up today.  I spoke too soon moments earlier when I replied to a post saying not to give up on hope just yet, as AF symptoms sometimes mimick pgy symptoms.  Just as soon as I mustered up this small amt of hope, I went to the BR, and was let down by AF's ugly appearance.  I guess it could have been worse, she could have shown up days after I started to put some hope up.  What a disgusting day.  Its raining outside, our business is slow and not doing well, and now AF.  I'm just exhausted in every way, mentally, physically, financially... I'm throwing the towel in.  I'm done with RE tx for now-going to call a urologist for the DH and ttc naturally in the meantime.  

Wishing each and every one of you the best, and I appreciate all the support.  May God bless you with a healthy baby in the end. 

Megan

Me (29)  DH (32)  TTC since Dec 07- present day

Ectopic (6wks) Jan 08' / Miscarriage (5 weeks) May 08'

HSG Apr 09'- both tubes clear

Ectopic (6wks) Sep 09'

Started seeing RE Feb 10', HSG revealed L fallopian tube blocked; LAP done Mar 10'- L tube, endo, and adhesions all removed

May 10'- 1st cycle of Femara, withdrawn due to L side ovulation

Jun 10'- 2nd cycle of Femara, withdrawn due to L side ovulation

Jul 10'- 3rd cycle of Femara, withdrawn due to L side ovulation, AGAIN...

Aug 10'- took month off of Femara, R ovary FINALLY has dom follie- IUI#1 scheduled on Aug 20.

Finally pregnant after 3 yrs of ttc and 3 losses. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers EDD: 9/18/11
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 7:26pm
Oh Megan I am so sorry, I feel so bad because I just posted in another spot to still have hope. I know what you mean when you say you feel unlucky. Sometimes I feeel like we cannot catch a break. Hopefully the urologist will help you feel more positive again. Fingers and toes crossed for a natural miracle. You absolutely deserve one.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

M/C November 2009

Metformin December 2009

Clomid #1 50mg April 2010 = no O :-(

Clomid #2 100mg May 2010 = BFN

Clomid #3 150mg July 2010 = BFN

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 12:38pm
I'm sorry about AF showing her ugly face. Sending you lots of hugs. And many SBV's for trying naturally for a while.

Carrie

TTC since August 2008. Unknown infertility

IUI w/ Clomid #1 September 2009 , BFP with twins in October, miscarriage at 8 weeks 1 day and 8 weeks 3 days

IUI w/ Clomid #2 February 2010, no luck there.

IUI w/ Clomid #3 March 2010, BFN

IUI w/ Clomid #4 April 2010,BFP chemical pregnancy.

IUI w/ Injectables #1 May 2010, BFP with twins and very good beat numbers. Heart beats in the 160's

Due date 1/28/2011.

We're having a baby boy and baby girl.

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 9:36am

Thank you all so much for the comforting words... again, I don't know what I'd do without you ladies!

Finally pregnant after 3 yrs of ttc and 3 losses. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers EDD: 9/18/11
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 9:09am

Megan,

I'm so sorry that AF reared her ugly head again! I can't imagine the disappointment when you finally ovulated on the right side and it still didn't happen! Don't give up hope though! If you ovulated once on that side it can happen again. Have you tried injectables yet? That's what they are doing for me this month to try to get me to ovulate on both sides. Maybe you need to try that too? I agree with the other ladies...take the weekend to relax, do something fun with your hubby and try (I know...it's not going to happen) but TRY to put this to the back of your mind for a couple days. I hope that you can find the internal strength to give the RE another shot. Or, maybe change to a different RE if you don't feel like you are getting proper treatment. Maybe you need a couple months to re-charge and get DH treatment and then start again. Just please don't give up hope! I know it's hard... Message me if you need to!

Robin

TTC #1 since Dec 2009

• Me - 30, DH - 35
  • Endo, possible PCOS, one tube, a body that hates me!
  • February 2002 - cyst removal, left tube severed, discovered Endo
  • June 2010 - ultrasound, no mature follicles
  • July 2010 - HSG, tube partially blocked and/or twisted.

Robin

Mom to 2-year old twin boys, Dawson & Devin

TTC #3

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 6:12pm

I am so sorry. I know you have been waiting to O on the right side. :(

Well, to make you feel better, I have been bleeding non-stop since July 10th. I had an ectopic PG and just got my 1st period post MC. The sad thing is that I didn't have a break in the bleeding. Before AF showed, I had brown blood (old) for a few weeks. I am so sick of pads that you can't believe. All I know is that after this week, I better NOT be bleeding anymore.

I really hope you get your miracle soon. I know it sucks to wait. :(

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 12:55pm

Megan I'm sorry AF showed up and you're

Tamar

TTC #1 since Feb '09 with Unexplained Infertility: SA's all ok; b/w and HSG ok; Lap Mar '10 - mild endo on outside of right tube/uterus removed but not considered eno

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 11:55am

Oh Megan, big hugs to you! I am so sorry you are hit so hard this time, especially with other stressers. Take a few days to not think about TTC, and once you have had a break, come up with a new plan then. Maybe it will be a break from the RE, which is totally understandable, but just don't rush it. FInish up this week, enjoy the long week-end and see where you are at after that. I am really sorry you are feeling so down right now.

Andrea

Lilypie Maternity tickers

May Baby

<