Why I hate AF!
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 11-02-2008 - 11:35am|
Top 10 reasons I hate AF
- She makes me cry when I have to tell DH that once again, I am not pregnant. I know that I've said this before, but the worst part of all of this for me is disappointing DH every month. When I told him this morning, he turned his head and buried it into his pillow. I could see his shoulders shaking, and hear him crying. It breaks my heart that I can't give him a child. After that he held me for a while and we cried together. I feel a little better now, but I know that it is going to hit me throughout today.
- She makes me sad
- She shows up 5 days late, 30 min. after a BFN
- She kills my hope for another month
- Let's face it, she is kind of gross (really tring hard to laugh and not completely fall apart)
- She hurts, really bad cramps today
- She makes DH retreat into his shell for a few days every month.
- She is keeping me from something that is my right as a woman.
- She has cost me thousands of dollars over the years, and I'm not referring to pads or tampons.
- She makes me this fragile, emotional mess that is not at all recognizable as me.
:) Jessica. Thank you Susan for the beautiful siggy!
Jessica 30/ Paul 31/ TTC since 2004, had very high serum insuin levels, but they are normal on Metrofmin, 1 miscarriage October 2006, *3 cycles of 50 MG Clomid November 2006, december 2006, January 2007 * 3 cycles of 100 mg Clomid February 2007, March 2007, April 2007. *IUI#1 November 2007 100mg Clomid, and Ovidrel trigger *IUI#2 December 2007 150mg Clomid and Ovidrel trigger shot *Took an 8 month break from TTC. September 2008 was our first month trying again.