January 2012 Graduates - Post Updates here!

iVillage Member
January 2012 Graduates - Post Updates here!
Thu, 01-19-2012 - 6:11pm

Congratulations!!!

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-01-2012 - 10:59am

Here's a list with the official BFP's in the month so far!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 9:04pm

Thanks Cilla..for including me..I was such a loner/straggler from December!!! So excited to keep in touch with myLadies!!!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-11-2012 - 9:20pm

Hi all - My ultrasound is Feb 20th. The IVF nurse said my due date was October 6th. It is great getting to know you all. :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-23-2012 - 7:01pm
Hey everyone...we had our 2nd u/s today at 8w3d. Both babies are right on track with heartbeats in the 160s. Baby A is still nicknamed "Runt" since it's smaller than Baby B, but it's still within normal range of what they like to see, so all is well. I've been released to my OB and need to schedule an appointment with them in another 2-3 weeks.

More good news...I only need to be on my PIO shots for another 11 days! YES!

I was also given a script for Zofran for my nausea so I'm stoked about that as well. I actually might take one here pretty soon.

When are everyone else's next appointments?

Jamie
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-23-2012 - 9:08pm
I was wondering about your twins. I am glad that they are both doing good. I go in for another ultrasound in a few weeks to check my 2nd smaller gestational sac. They think it will absorb but we will see. I have been having tons of nausea too. Yuck!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-23-2012 - 10:27pm
I am so glad to hear that both are doing well!! Congrats!!!

Yay for the PIO shots to end soon, too! :)
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-24-2012 - 7:16am

Jamie...Yeah......So Thrilled that BOTH babies are holding strong! Boy o' Boy.....is your life about to change! HAHAHAHAHA. In my first IVF when we found out it was Triplets....I almost fell off the table! I was not nervous or concerned when I came off the Progesterone of Estrogen Patches...I was THRILLED!!

Christy..... It took several week before my second ca re-absorbed......but MAYBE...they will be shocked and something will be IN IT!! LOL

I have an U/S next week (Feb 28th) at 13 weeks 3 days...then our Anatomy/GenderScan is also scheduled for March 28th!!

I wouold have replied sooner.....but stupid me has been watching the January Board for posts!! LOL.

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-24-2012 - 7:17am

Jamie...Yeah......So Thrilled that BOTH babies are holding strong! Boy o' Boy.....is your life about to change! HAHAHAHAHA. In my first IVF when we found out it was Triplets....I almost fell off the table! I was not nervous or concerned when I came off the Progesterone of Estrogen Patches...I was THRILLED!!

Christy..... It took several week before my second ca re-absorbed......but MAYBE...they will be shocked and something will be IN IT!! LOL

I have an U/S next week (Feb 28th) at 13 weeks 3 days...then our Anatomy/GenderScan is also scheduled for March 28th!!

I wouold have replied sooner.....but stupid me has been watching the January Board for posts!! LOL.

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-24-2012 - 10:46am
Lindsay- yea for more ultrasounds. I go in on march 12th to see about that 2nd sac. Did you ever spot when it reabsorbed? My RE said it could happen. I don't have any spotting, just curious
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-24-2012 - 11:33am

Christy...I had NO spotting of any kind, but was also told it could happen and not to freak out! If it had happened....I would have freaked out anyway and run to the Dr. anyway! LOL At my last Ultrasound....11wk3days..the Sac was no longer visible on the screen. Maybe the baby ate it..LOL.

This baby seems to look so much bigger than my last set..... And it has me wondering. Gracie was only 6lbs when she was born.....Dr. Said I was LUCKY I make small babies. She flew out after ONLY 15 minutes of pushing. Since these are my sisters eggs...and HER baby was 8+ lbs at birth...I wonder...Am I going to have a baby prone to THAT size Window?

Do you think the size of your baby is a genetic thing? I mean..my hubby was a 10lber...but still Gracie was only 6lbs. Thoughts?

My Nausea is easing up SOME days...... Yesterday Impuked in the kitchen sink...today....I am eating BEFORE it hits. Mornings are rough. I have already been Nesting...clearing out clutter or things I suddenly deem "un-needed" in the house! I've been buyingdiapers, and things here and there..................... Hope I am not getting ahead of myself!!

Pages