anyone with transfer date around 7/13?

iVillage Member
anyone with transfer date around 7/13?
Tue, 07-22-2003 - 12:06pm
I had my transfer on July 13, wondered who else did and what they were thinking and feeling, my preg test is July 25th, I am soooooo nervous, and a bit excited.
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 6:59pm
Hi Kelly,

I had my transfer on Jul 14. My PG test will also be this Friday Jul 25. I am too very very nervous. I haven't been feeling any thing at all until today I feel a little bit of lower back pain. Since the start of IVF, I have not been able to think of anything else except this. I am hoping and praying very hard that this will work. My husband and I love kids and we are very anxious to have our owns. This is our first IVF treatment.

Good luck on Jul 25! I hope you will receive wonderful news!

Loanne

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 11:40am
Hey!...

I had to go to the docotor yesterday to get some blood work done yesterday for unrelated things and my doc. said "what the hey, let's do a preg. test.." It was positive!!!! I called and asked if there was anyway it could be the hcg from the prygnol and she said NO! WEEEEEE...I am still going in in the a.m to have to final test and I just hope it is posititive too....They put 3 embryos in me, and so on Aug 11th I will find out how many took, this is my first round with ivf also, and my mind has been on NOTHING else...thing positive and positive results, you will manifest them, I still dont feel anything either...keep me posted...I will pray for you, how many embryos did you receive?
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 2:03pm
I am so happy that there is this chat room to talk about IVF. I just found a donar and she is starting Lupron any day now. The estimated time of implant is early September. I too can't think of anything else but this. I am a school teacher and can't wait till school starts so I can do something else but think of this all the time. This is our first time too. We have been trying for two years now and are going with IVF. I'm nervous about the shots but keep telling myself it's nothing compared to the end results. Sorry for going on and on but I haven't been able to talk to any women about this. I can't wait to hear the news on July 25.

Good luck I put good thoughts out there for you.

Rose

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-28-2003 - 1:08am
Our transfer was 7/18 and my first test is on 7/29--- I have been very nervous and anxious. I found that all of the shots were not bad at all and that I actually felt better with the hormones in my body--- AMAZING!! I was expecting the worst!! Let Me Know how you came out on the 25th!!

Julia

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-28-2003 - 4:21pm
I am pregnant!!!!! I am so happy! I go in on the 12th of August to find out how many out of the 3 embryos took. Twins sound fun, but realistically one is much more realistic. I had a test done Friday the 25th, my hcg was 167, and today it was 828, which they are great numbers, I never thought this would work for me, I would get so discouraged ready women's horror stories and disappointments, but if you believe it, you manifest it! I pray for you and your family!