Here's a thread for any July cyclers!! Good luck!!
Teresa --YEY!! glad they are open to other options. I agree if your lining was that thick they can taper down the amount of drugs and how long you are on them.. Good LUCK!!!
AFM - Saw one little heartbeat yesterday. I was in crazy town thinking this didn't work. I had to do an intralipid infusion which was going to cost me $150 and i wanted to make sure that this pregnancy was viable before paying more money. Plus i was bleeding a little so i called the RE's office yesterday morning and got in for an ultrasound. We have one tiny hb that was 100bpm. I am 6 weeks today so its early. Hopefully the HB will be stronger next week. Then i will be released to the OB. Wow this is starting to feel real.
----"Never give up on something that you can't stop thinking about every second of every day."----
Taresa- i took estrace pills. maybe they can decrease your dosage. like 1/2 a pill instead of a whole pill. then work their way up just a little bit while watching your lining. There has to be some other option for you. I'm praying that they figure out a good alternative for you.
Chris- cant wait to hear about your next ultrasound. I bet it will be a relief to be released to OB.
LJ- YEY!!! Congrats!! Isn't it great to finally have the feeling that all your time and effort has finally paid off. Happy for you and your DH. When is your due date?
AFM - Had an u/s yesterday and HB was 130.. So this little girl looks to be sticking around. I still can't believe that this worked on my first shot. I was ready for me to transfer at least twice to have success. I have graduated to my OB, now just a regular old preggo person.