Need your opinion
Find a Conversation
|Sat, 07-26-2003 - 10:49pm|
My questions are:
Do you think it is too early to move to IVF, my RE suggested 2 more IUI/injectible cycles, but this was before I had the cysts, and also I am scared of more than 2 multiples?
Do you think it is feasible for me to start IVF cycle right away (I understand you have to be on BCP before the stims. I've been on the BCP for 5 weeks now, and I hope I can move to stims right away after AF starts) or do I need any other preparation?
What made you decide to move to IVF vs. other treatments?
I have a lot of doubts about what to do. My work is very slow during the summer, so I could easily take all the time I need for my appointments; it gets hectic again in October., But then I feel again that perhaps I haven't tried enough of IUIs. I'll talk to my RE on Monday to see what he thinks (if I am lucky to catch him on his 1st day back...), but I would love to hear any of your opinions.