Well, I have a plan for IVF #2!
I met with my RE today and he spoke with me for about 40 minutes (a rare thing for a doctor to do nowadays!). Since I teach a five-day-a-week summer session from May 14-June 20, we decided it would be best to wait until after I get AF in May (probably around the 23rd or so) to start BCPs for my second try. This would mean I'd start Lupron in mid-June. I have one normal, frozen blast, but DH and I decided we'd rather try a fresh cycle than do an FET with just one embie that may or may not make it through the thaw.
I'm so glad to have a plan! I hate it that I have to wait until May to start the cycle because of school, but I know that if I wait until I'm done teaching, I'll have a lot less stress with during the process.
Anyone else starting a cycle around the same time? We can enjoy the waiting in limbo together!