Grad Chat 10/24-10/30

Community Leader
Grad Chat 10/24-10/30
Mon, 10-24-2011 - 12:49am

How are you? Any new symptoms? Any cravings?

Photobucket
Community Leader
Tue, 10-25-2011 - 10:09am
Hi Lisa! Sorry for the icky vomiting, but that is a good sign that the LO is thriving! LOL about DH's request! I can't wait to hear all about your appt. Ella is a great name....sorry the neighbors used it. I have been loving old fashioned names for girls. So glad you announced your little blessing! Yay!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-24-2011 - 10:14pm
How are you? Pretty good- nauseas

Any new symptoms? Nope but I threw up on the way to my mothers today- ick! Also dh thinks that my chest has "blossomed" and would like to put in a request to "keep those after you have the baby" lol! I told him they were just "loaners" and would have to be returned later :P

Any dreams - yes and very weird!

Any updates or appointments? November 3rd

Thinking of names? We both liked "Ella" for a girl but then found out a neighbor just named her girl that earlier this year - sigh- next options?

Anything you would like to share? We let the world know this evening via phone and facebook - I was getting sick of hiding the ever growing bump and my body isnt ideal to do it. I am large in bum and thigh but have a fairly long and slim torso so my clothes are fairly form fitting in the waist...
Hopefully all stays good from here in - fingers crossed!!
Photobucket