Community Leader
Grad Chat 11/14
Sun, 11-13-2011 - 9:59pm

How are you? How are you feeling?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-14-2011 - 8:42am
How are you? Good :)

How are you feeling? Still pretty nauseous some days and still pretty tired but am feeling better than the last month

Any news to share? Nope

Any upcoming appointments? December 1st is my next appointment and I am hoping for another u/s in the next 6 weeks
Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 11-16-2011 - 11:50am
So glad you are feeling a bit better in the 2nd trimester. Can't wait to hear about your appt!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-17-2011 - 1:56pm
Ugh! I was so overtired and anxious to be home after being away that I overdid it and gave myself a tension headache from doing housework and finances like a madwoman. As a result I ended up with a horrible migraine that lasted from 3am to noon today :( I laid in Ned with a cold washcloth over my eyes till the kids got up for school at 7. The next five hours I alternated laying on the couch and getting lunch made, laundry on, and middle Ds ready for preschool. Finally around noon the Tylenol started making a dent in the pain and I will admit to being bad and putting a tiny dab of topical muscle gel on my neck (the source of my tension that sends bolts of pain to the centre of my head) and it helped a lot. I know it isnt recommended for pg women but I just couldn't stand the thought of dealing with that kind of pain the entire day. I asked the pharmacist if there were any safe muscle pain meds and she said no so I am stuck with my grain bag that I microwave and wrap around my neck. It helps a lot but only when you are actually laying on it. I need to make an appointment for a massage soon - that is the only sure fire cure - I can actually feel the big knot that has formed in my neck from tension!
Photobucket
Community Leader
Thu, 11-17-2011 - 6:45pm

I am so sorry you had a migraine and are feeling tension!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-17-2011 - 11:12pm
I am finally feeling halfway normal at 10 pm, I took a total of six tylenol and slept for an hour this afternoon so when I woke up at 3pm my migraine had reduced to a bad headache that sucked but was a bit manageable. I am now just really tired and sore and nauseaus but I will take that over the pain anyway.
Photobucket
Community Leader
Fri, 11-18-2011 - 11:21am
I hope you are feeling better today!

Photobucket