Grad Chat for the week of 10/17

iVillage Member
Grad Chat for the week of 10/17
Sun, 10-16-2011 - 11:58pm

How are you feeling?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-17-2011 - 8:56am
How are you feeling - better! No more scary stuff and the ultrasound was very reassuring :)

Any new symptoms? No, though the morning sickness has almost gone and I am not so tired (could be because I am sleeping in instead of going to the barn though)

Any cravings? Seems to be "food" in general! I am HUnGRy all the time! Though fried food smell makes me a but queasy, and I am drinking a lot more apple juice than ever before....

Dreams? Yup - seems nonstop, some good, some bad, some just confusing!

My tummy has definitely made an appearance and I am even feeling some round ligament pain when I roll over or get up quickly. We will probably tell people around Halloween which will be nice to not have to try to hide my bump and figure out what to wear :)

I told my sister the good news last night :) she was sooo happy for us and is very excited that we are bringing the LO to see her next year. She is also coming home - only her, no kids or dh- in July so she will be able to see and hold them at two months so that is even better!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-17-2011 - 10:00am
So glad you are feeling better and no more scary stuff! Sleeping in, yay!!! Sounds like the LO is going through a growth spurt. I remember having lots of dreams as well. Most were confusing. ;) So glad to hear your sister will be able to visit when the baby is small! That is wonderful news!!!!!

Photobucket