Grad Chat for the week of 11/28

Community Leader
Grad Chat for the week of 11/28
Mon, 11-28-2011 - 12:02am

Can you believe it is almost December!?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-28-2011 - 8:59am
I cannot believe it is almost December!!! I am doing well, feeling good thankfully :) I have my tree up and house decorated and wrapped the boys presents under the tree to open up space in my closet.

No new cravings though the aversions are gone and I am trying to slow down my eating, with little success (I am starting to waddle a bit :O ) maybe if I try to substitute healthier choices?

I am hoping to buy some dressers tomorrow and then I can shuffle some furniture to start the nursery. I don't think we will buy a new theme entirely for the nursery as it is our last baby and we have several beautiful handmade baby quilts already, maybe I will just buy some new decals or wall hangings to change it up a bit. Our carrier car seat has expired so I will borrow SILs car seat that her little guy just grew out of. Ofherwise we are pretty set for gear.
Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 11-28-2011 - 3:48pm

You are way ahead of me in preparing for Christmas.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-01-2011 - 1:47pm
Had another appointment this morning and all is going well :) heard the heartbeat, and am measuring a couple of weeks ahead so baby is growing fast! Gained a bit more than i should have maybe but I am not too worried ;)
Photobucket
Community Leader
Thu, 12-01-2011 - 8:50pm
So glad all is well. Woohoo for hearing the hb! I love that sound! Sounds like the baby went through a growth spurt and we have to keep up with those! ;)

Photobucket