1. dh's house are increasing with Youth For Christ
2. dd's didnt come down with the cold/sinus infection that it looked like they were getting at the beginning of the week
3. we have a church picnic today and its nice and cool outside
4. we have a very fancy dinner to go to on thursday night and i havent been to one in years!
5. all of u guys, the christmas bfp bunch
~ Maggie ~
1 went to a bday party today
2 survived driving in lashing rain driving on the highway (i hate driving on the highway when it's pouring like it was)
3 DD is finally asleep
1. DH has an interview
2. DH's parents are giving us some early inheritance $$
3. We were elected to do the Forgotten Man Ministies at church, something we really wanted to head up.
Congrats to DH, and I am so glad that dd did get sick.
I hate driving on the highway in the pouring rain too, it just stresses me so much!!
Duh, I meant I am glad that dd did NOT get sick.
Good Luck to DH!!!
1) Progestrone test was high last week, so the clomid is working.
2) My ds survived his first hair cut.
3) I was able to track down and buy my son a TMX Tickle me Elmo for Christmas.
Yes, I am so happy the clomid is working for you!!