1 WW for me and you? 11/20-11/28

iVillage Member
1 WW for me and you? 11/20-11/28
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 12:21am
I am happy to move down here. AF is due on 11/27 or 28. I am on CD 21 and 8 DPO. I woke up with a sore throat and congested today. I guess I am getting a cold, which reminds me when I found out I was preggo with DD. So, I am scared to take my Night-Quil reason why I am up at 12:19 a.m. posting this :/ I drank some caffeine free tea but get so congested as soon as my head hits the pillow :/ I will test on Tuesday @ 10dpo just because I am a compulsive POS kinda girl. :P

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 9:15am

Oh man I'm so excited for you to test! I've got my FXed that this is your cycle!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 12:52pm

Hi!

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 12:58pm
Good luck! I know what u mean I am so wanting to POS. Mu bubs are so sore too
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 3:31pm
Lola, I'll be joining you tomorrow! With my short LP last month I'm not testing until later. I'll try to hold out until 15 DPO if I can wait that long, LP was only 11 days last month! I've had a ton of caffeine the last few days and probably shouldn't, but I'm just not that confident that we BD'd with great timing this month. I'm just not holding my breath even though an Aug baby would be great despite the hot summers in Iowa and I would be very preggo during the hottest months!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 9:21pm
I will be 7 dpo tomorrow, so I will jump on here! No signs or symptoms. But a bit confused on exactly when I ovulated. I wake up often during the nights....so temps army reliable. I had positive opk Saturday and Sunday, negative after that. FF has that I ovulated on Monday, because of opks and cm died up and got sticky, but I had really bad cramps starting Tuesday night and lasted until Wednesday night...they felt live ovulation cramps on the left side. So now I am second guessing ovulation. I guess time will tell since I have a 13 day lp. Good luck ladies!!!
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 1:45am
Hey ladies,
Good luck to all of you! I am living vicariously through you all until I can officially start TTC. So fingers crossed and can't wait to see you all get BFP's!
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 8:25am
Good morning ladies from rainy MD! Just dropping by to tell you all that I am POS tomorrow morning @ 10 DPO. So far, I have tendered breasts, overly tired, some nausea, but I am very congested cold like symptoms. That reminds me of when I found out I was preggo with DD. Wednesday is my 8th year wedding anniversary and it would be awesome to get a BFP. That would make it soooo special. FX!!
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 10:08am
Good luck Lola!!! I am 7 DPO today but I feel weird. My temps have been high, but erratic, I wonder if something is wrong with my thermometer? Also last night I had the weirdest cramp/dull ache that wouldn't go away, and every time I coughed or moved a certain way it would hurt! Now I am cramping. My temp dropped slightly today. This whole early O threw me off, and I feel like I have no idea what's going on!
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 10:41am
Lex,

Speaking of erratic, that's my temps too. I am having a very difficult time with temping. It cannot be my thermometer because it’s new; I only used it last month and now. I am waking up at night a lot to deal with DD that is having some sleep issues lately. I also, just wake up even if I don’t get up, so not really sure if that affects my temps being all over the place. Check my chart out the are like the Rocky Mountains, lol!

But I am sure I ovulated on CD 13 because I spotted and bc my CBFM, so I am confident. I also noticed my temps are higher since then although they are erratic they have been over the cover line. Overall, I also feel so warm and DH complains about my hot legs when he hugs me at night 

Lex I really hope this early O did the trick for you. I so want us to move to August 
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 11:48am
Boo to erratic temps! Seems like we are all having this issue:( Lola, keep us posted tomorrow....I am crossing my fingers for you. I am going to test Thanksgiving morning, also at 10 dpo, I think, lol!
Lex, maybe what you are feeling is a good thing! To me anything different is good! When are you planning on testing?

Pages