1WW: O'd 3/12-3/19

iVillage Member
1WW: O'd 3/12-3/19
Wed, 03-23-2011 - 12:51pm
Anyone want to join me for the torture of the 1ww? I think I O'd on 3/16 so that makes me 7dpo today!! And so my obsession of stalking other charts calms me somewhat, anyone else around!

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2011 - 1:46pm
I'm here! I O'd either the 16th (according to fertility friend) or the 17th which is my guess so 6 or 7dpo...

When are you planning to test or do you wait & see if af shows? I haven't completely decided what to do. Af's due b/w the 29-31 so i might test depending on my temps. I have lots of Internet cheapies lying around so I may succumb to peer pressure! It's been a while since I peed on anything so who knows!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2011 - 3:05pm

i'm here Im patiently waiting to test too. I just wish I could fast forward already! / AF due on or before 4/3 my sane side says wait until then to test, but I've been googling all day how soon can I get a blood draw done. At any rate I know it's too soon to know but man wouldnt it be nice. I'm super tired! I'm talking went to sleep on my lunch break! Cant lay on my stomach cus my boobs hurt too much, I got this pelvic pressure that's annoying the hell out of me. Perhaps its cus I cant sleep at night, that's the reason I'm tired.

Baby dust to us all!

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2011 - 3:16pm
Yeah, I love having company to obsess with!! I don't like to test, usually wait for af. She is due around 3/30 abd that is my ff test date so I will wait until next week.
Jenny those symptoms sound very promising!! How many dpo are you? Do you chart?

Here's hoping to some pretty bfps next week!
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2011 - 6:07pm
Yay! More women to wait with! Lol I'm expecting my period around 4/1, my guess is I ovulated on the 16th or 17th (at least I'm really hoping I did, we haven't DTD since the 17th lol the only symptoms I have are cramps and the pulling twinges on either side of my tummy which is a promising symptom for me, but my boobs and nipples don't hurt at all! Which is odd, usually they start to hurt a few days after O, I must look funny randomly grabbing my chest lol I also like to run to the bathroom and check what my nipples look like cuz they get bigger and darker with my past pregnancies, again no difference, my boobs have always been my first sign :( still keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp tho!
pregnancy
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-24-2011 - 3:34pm
YAY!!! We are going to have a ton of testers next week....I have a short LP so AF is due the 2nd...I am planning on giving a APRIL FOOLS DAY shot at getting my BFP!!!! I think we are going to have a busy board full of BFP's next weekend. FX for all of us. I have a great feeling about this month. It will make for an awesome start to April...good Luck ladies see you next week!!!
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-24-2011 - 4:00pm

Stupid Question Alert!!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-24-2011 - 4:04pm
Fingers crossed!! Fx'd :)

Bring on the bfps!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-24-2011 - 9:22pm
yep FX'd sorry let out the 'd .hahaha!!!
Fingers crossed. Totally not a stupid question..I have seen some that I have no idea what they mean and I have been around these boards for many years. Now you know.
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-25-2011 - 7:13pm

I'm 11DPO today, but AF is just around the corner... I can feel it...

Since 6DPO I've been getting cramps, headaches, backaches, today I felt like I was going to puke. CM has gone milky which is normal for me before AF. This month has been a strange one with so many symptoms during my 1WW, at least I can learn something from it. I now know not to even consider these things as PG symptoms, therefore it's not worth me getting even a tad excited. I haven't tested yet, wasn't going to till AF is late, I don't think I'll even get the chance!

Oh well, I'm preparing for yet another month of TTC (cycle #9). This time I'm going to pay more attention to CP.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-25-2011 - 9:51pm
Sophie- sorry to hear you feel af is out but I am not counting you out just yet!!

Pages