1WW for us 8/21 Oers

iVillage Member
1WW for us 8/21 Oers
Fri, 08-27-2010 - 12:04pm

Good morning/afternoon ladies!!

Since all of us on the previous thread Oed on 8/21 I made a thread just for us :)

Any ips? When will you be testing?!?

I'm thinking I'll start with my ICs tomorow at 7dpo, well knowing that I won't have a chance at a positive until at least 10 dpo :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-27-2010 - 12:38pm
Sorry, I am new at this. What does IC mean? I will try to wait until 14 dpo, but we'll have to see how that goes :S
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-27-2010 - 12:42pm

IC = internet cheapies :)
I buy like 30 of them at a time on ebay for $6, allows me to test as often as I want and not spend a ton of money :)

I like to think I could wait until 14 dpo but I never make it.

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-27-2010 - 9:01pm
I am really going to try, but I don't know how much will power I will have:S
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-28-2010 - 10:02am
YAY for 1WW!!!! I tested this AM BFN. My bbs are still sore and I still have that cramping stuff going on. Oh also I seem to have an increased in sinus yuckyness ... that could be due to real allergies though?!?! I don't seem to be AS exhausted as I was a few days ago, but that could also be because I was sick. I'm trying not to get all bummed out that I got a BFN ... I know its early and every baby/pregnancy is different, but I am sorta and can't help but to feel like I might be out. We'll see. I think I'll wait to test till Monday now ... haha, that will be a fun wait. Lets hope I can hold out. I might just give DH the last 2 PG tests to take and hide from me.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-28-2010 - 10:08am
I got my BFN this morning too, I'll be testing again on Monday...
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 12:50am
Well lol, I made DH take and hide the last test till monday morning. I just know I will test tomorrow if he doesn't. My BBS are SUPER sore tonight. They keep having these shooting stabbing pains that go from the middle all the way down to my nipple and omg painful!! Hopefully that's a good thing. I will gladly take it if it means a BFP and a baby!
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 8:06am
I was also having that problem, although it seems to have gone for now. I have also been more tired than usual. I have never paid this much attention to my cycle before - it really becomes kind of an obsession! Does the "early pregnancy signs" monitor mean anything on FF? I hope you start feeling better and get your BFP!
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 8:08am
Hi ladies! No real symptoms yet. Nips are slightly sore, but looking back at my ff chart, I had the same thing last cycle at 8dpo, so I'm not putting too much stock in that. But we shall see! I am sure I will test tomorrow. Good luck girls!
--Julie
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 4:22pm
I O'd on 8/21 as well--how funny that there are so many of us! So far no real IPS. I'd rather have no symptoms at this point, though, so I don't have to wonder if they are from PMS or not. I have some pimples popping up on my face, which is usually a PMS symptom and not pregnancy (I had clear skin when pregnant with DS), but I think I was also a little dehydrated. I notice my skin always gets worse when I don't drink enough water, so I'm hoping that's the cause. However, no big huge pimples like my last few cycles before AF. I'll be testing between 12-14 DPO, depending on when DH is home. We've been TTC #2 since January, so I know a BFN is going to be hard this month and I want him around for a hug.
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 10:13am

I am not going to test again until Thursday, that will be 12 dpo...I think I should have a positive at that point if I test and am pg...we will see :)

Good luck ladies!!

Who tested today?

BabyFruit Ticker

Pages