1ww,anyone here??I'm testing 12/11,when are you??

iVillage Member
1ww,anyone here??I'm testing 12/11,when are you??
Sat, 12-03-2011 - 10:09am

d

Hi Ladies!

I'm officially 7 dpo,cd 23 and will be testing on 12/11.Af is suppose to come on the 10th or 11th.I'm trying to at least hold out til then.With dd i got a faint pos at 4 days before af and with ds i didn't get a a faint pos til 5 days after af but i think that was because i O'd late.Anyhow how who's on 1ww and testing when??Hopefully we all get our BFP's this month.Lots of baby dust too all of us :)

Pages

iVillage Member
Hi! Af is due for me on 12/9 so I'm right here with you on the waiting!! I don't think I can hold out testing so I may test Wednesday ;) I wish you luck and lots of baby dust!!
iVillage Member
I hope this will be our month!Team BFP!!!
iVillage Member
Not officially in the 1WW yet, but I'll join you ladies!! AF is due either 12/13 or 12 because I think I O'd a.little early. But I always test early :) will test either Sat or Sun. Yay!!

iVillage Member
Good luck girls!! Bring on the Christmas bfps :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
I'm joining you ladies here. I got a + opk on cycle day 15 so I'm on CD21 and 6dpo. I will be testing next Saturday or Sunday. I hope we all get BFP. Baby dust to all!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Ugh.. I'm totally obsessing over symptoms. I'm 7 or 8dpo and a lttle crampy (have been for a few days), sore bbs, and queasy. But I'm also getting over a very bad cold, so who knows....

Anyone else feeling anything different?

Wish it was time to test already :)

iVillage Member
I'm also obsessing over every little thing....so much so that I caved and tested and got a bfn :( I shouldn't have tested so early, but of course now I'm feeling disappointed. What symptoms are you having and when will you test?! :)
iVillage Member
Oh I see now what symptoms you are having sorry hehe. Those symptoms sound very promising!!
iVillage Member
They are promising but it all very well could be up on my head. Even on bc I still got queasy the third week, which would be this week. But I have a bunch of dollar tree tests and DH bday is tomorrow so I'll test tomorrow am. Expecting bfn, but worth a shot!

Then I'll wait until the weekend to test next. :). How are feeling? What symptoms are you having? Is it Kelly?

Brooke

iVillage Member

I'm only 10 dpo and here are my symptoms

8 DPO slight achy back and wierd vivid dreams,nothing before 8dpo

9 DPO Slight achy back,tired,headache

10 DPO little bit of nausea,broke out with a few pimples(never had before) and tired with mild head ache off and on same with vey mild cramping of and on.Sooo wierd.

Pages