1/25 - CD1 ... YAY FINALLY!! CD buddies?

iVillage Member
1/25 - CD1 ... YAY FINALLY!! CD buddies?
Tue, 01-26-2010 - 12:28am
I know, weird that I'm celebrating that AF is here. But I'm so happy. My last cycle was 86 day. I was finally put on Provera and she is FINALLY here. Since having my IUD pulled I have had these awful long cycles, this last one was the longest. Hopefully though this one month of Provera will cure that and I will start Oing and get a BFP!!! So yup, I'm very happy for her visit. Are their any cycle buddies out there?
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-26-2010 - 10:00am

Hi There!

I'm with you, although not so enthuseastic...I was hoping for a BFP. At least my cycles are going back to their nice short selves (24 days) since my m/c in August.

Baby dust to you!

Shannon

Shannon

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-26-2010 - 10:58am

Sorry she showed Shannon. That is my hope, that my cycle will get back to its normal 33 day. Before getting on Provera, I was begging just for my cycle back ... at that point I wanted that more then being pregnant. Sorry about your m/c, I had 2 between my boys. Not an easy thing :( but I look back now and look at my little guy and had even one of those babies made it, I wouldn't have him. I can't imagine that. So while I was very upset then, and still miss them dearly (esp the 2nd one where I was almost 15 weeks along) I wouldn't change anything. WE WILL GET OUR BFPs this cycle, and have little turkey babies :)

Sending LOADS of Baby Dust your way.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-29-2010 - 10:55am

Hi Sarah! I'll join you this cycle - CD1 was 1/27. Last time I got pregnant in August (m/c) was on CD17 and I have regular 28 day cycles. I'm not charting or using OPKs (yet), but am considering it. We're sort of in the "if it happens, it happens" mindset because of our ages. I'm 41 and my husband is 46, so we know the chances of conceiving are low and the risk of miscarriage and abnormalities is high.

That Provera stuff is great, isn't it? I went 7 months without a period in college and finally went to the doc to make sure my ovaries hadn't packed up and moved out while I was sleeping one night. Good luck to you on this cycle!

Jen

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-31-2010 - 12:47pm
Hey Jen, WOW 7 months ... no kidding make sure they didn't pack up and move out. Well the Provera sure did the job thats for sure haha. Good luck, heres to hoping for our little Nov babies :). Sending LOTS of baby dust your way :)

Photobucket

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-03-2010 - 2:15pm

Sarah (& friends),

Looks like I am here as well.